Here at AB Physiotherapy, our Fremantle physiotherapists are effective in diagnosis and assessment so you can get better, faster.
Have muscular pain?
Struggle with limited movement?
Worry about injury when exercising?
Want to enjoy life without pain?
Our experienced team understand how to guide your body back to full health and break the cycle of repeated injury or pain.
We take a holistic approach to every physiotherapy treatment by establishing the cause – not just treating the symptoms. Our professional Perth physiotherapists will ease your immediate pain and improve movement, then carry out our preventative treatment approach for long-term management.
After a session with us, a specific exercise prescription is emailed to you to assist with your recovery and ongoing self-management.
We want you to be confident your body will do what you want it to do – pain free.
You will benefit from the diverse skills of the entire AB Physio team who specialise in a range of areas – including expertise in musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and aquatic physiotherapy treatments.
We utilise a variety of methods to relieve pain and improve mobility. Rehabilitation may include hydrotherapy and swim stroke correction sessions, therapeutic yoga, balance/movement retraining classes and consultations at participating Fremantle gyms.
Regardless of your injury or needs, our caring team will find the treatment which best suits you.
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy – assessment and treatment of injury or disease relating to muscle,bones,joints and peripheral nerves
- Assessment and treatment of postural and spinal problems- neck,back and headaches
- Orthopaedic pre and post op rehabilitation
- Dry needling (Acupuncture)
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue techniques and myofascial release, sports massage
- Neural tissue mobilisation
- Electrotherapeutic treatment
- Self management techniques and education to prevent re-injury
- Children and teens including hypermobility spectrum disorders
- Pre and post natal physiotherapy care
- Neurological disorder management – for conditions such as MS and Parkinson’s.
In our central Fremantle physiotherapy clinic, your physio will assess the problem, listen to your concerns and help you understand the issue to better manage your recovery.
At this time they will determine whether further screening such as x-rays and other scans may be needed. A thorough assessment will provide a provisional diagnosis and your treatment plan.
Allow 45 minutes for your initial appointment (30 minute standard appointment) as we are then able to assess, develop a clear treatment pathway, and begin treatment within your first session.
‘Get the best from your body’ with our friendly Fremantle Physio’s – contact us today to book your appointment.
Let us know if you require an extended consult session.